Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Trip to New Orleans Part I

My Christmas present from my boyfriend this year was a trip to New Orleans for New Year's. Wow! I had the most fantastic time and will have a few more blog posts about it I'm sure. We took hundreds & hundreds of pictures in six days. Here are some of really old homes and buildings that I found wonderfully interesting. Andrew was probably thinking "Why on earth is she taking so many pictures of beat up houses?" He's still learning that all of this kind of stuff is AWESOME :-P I believe most of these were taken in the French Quarter. So much historic charm.
-Allie








 















2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures and I love the old intercom thought it was a post box at first. I would love to visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I am your newest follower!

    Happy Tuesday - Brandi
    Sweet Harvey LLC
    Keeping It Indie

    ReplyDelete