Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life is Beautiful

This summer I was trimming some little bush/tree things that are in front of our house- they were absolutely out of control. I reached in to cut a branch when a robin flew out of the tree. To be honest, I don't know who was more scared; me or the robin! After I resumed breathing, I saw that there was a nest in our bushes. I was THRILLED!

Mike and I watched the robin each day- from the time there was one egg, to three eggs, until they left the nest. It was wonderful.

So remember, life is beautiful. Take the time to look around you and appreciate what you have!

Okay, I love nature and even I will admit that at this point they look pretty gross.
Ahhh! They have some feathers!
They looked like grumpy old men for awhile- hilarious!
The first day they left the nest. I was so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment